- Gather up all your spring ‘To Do’ lists, tuck them into a folder, label it ‘Fall Projects,’ and set it aside. Summer is for living! This is the season for wandering, adventuring, relaxing, and gathering with friends and loved ones. Carpe diem!
- Create a ‘Ready for Anything’ summer kit. Fill a large basket with your most often used summer essentials – picnic blankets, sunblock, mosquito repellent, extra sunglasses, hats, playing cards, snacks, and so on. Then place your kit by the backdoor so it’s always ready to bring out to the patio or pop in the car.
- Doritos can be substituted for firestarters under the grill or in a fire pit
- Lemon juice helps remove berry stains from hands
- Toothpaste helps soothe bug bites
- A eucalyptus branch tied to your shower head will help soothe and relax you (plus it will make your bathroom smell lovely!)
- Little bowls of lemon halves topped with whole cloves can be placed on your outdoor tables to keep yellow jackets and flies away
A promise of the unexpected… on Etsy!
Shop Primrose Antiques & Gifts from Etsy! Choose hand-curated, hard-to-find, one-of-a-kind items 24-hours a day.
Antique Silver Plate Toast Rack Sheffield England Richard Richardson Atkin Brothers Vintage Letter Holder Note Holder Home Office
These Antique Silver Plate Toast Racks (sold individually) are beautiful, as well as functional! They are perfect for holding toast (their original purpose), napkins, or a unique holder for bills, receipts, letters or cards. What a great way to insert some history into your decor!
50c – Unmarked, heavier tarnish, sturdy, 3.75″L x 2.75″W x 4.26″H (top of handle)
29c – Marked “MADE IN ENGLAND,” thick arches and ball feet. 5.5″L x 3.25″W x 4″H (top of handle)
25c – Marked “R.R. Sheffield ERNS,” shield with back-to-back R’s and another shield with “EST 1796” in it, Model# “5488,” Sheffield England, Richard Richardson maker, 1873-1889. Sturdy with wide metal base and ball feet. 5.25″L x 2.75″W x 5.25″H (top of handle)
57c – Marked “HA, EA, FA,” “ERNS,” hand-holding torch, Model# “4718,” Sheffield England, Atkin Brothers maker, 1853-(approx)1900. Bottoms of arches are set wider apart so they can hold wider items better. Base pieces are slightly bent in spots. 4.75″L x 3″W x 4.75″H (top of handle)
These items have not been polished (we like them best that way!). Please let us know if you would like more pictures.