Located in the heart of the beautiful Skagit Valley, our historic 1888 Meadow Schoolhouse and lovely rose gardens provide a charming venue for an intimate wedding celebration and reception.
The Venue includes:
- Use of the Schoolhouse for ceremony and/or reception.
- A lovely, restored teacher’s cottage converted into a bride’s room with restrooms.
- A lawn area behind the Schoolhouse that can accommodate a big tent and a 100 person wedding or reception.
- Access to our commercial kitchen and large, walk-in cooler.
- 60 vintage chairs and 3 banquet tables.
Schoolhouse capacity: 50
Garden capacity: 100
Base Rental Fee (whole day):
- Saturday & Sunday: $1500
- Friday: $1200
- Monday – Thursday: $900
Tent, linens, tables for dining, white folding chairs, catering, liquor license, props and floral arrangements are NOT included.
Antique wedding props and live plant material available for rent. Inquire for rates and availability. Antique bridal accessories available for purchase at Primrose Antiques and Gifts.
For additional information, please contact PR and Events Manager, Stephanie Banaszak at 360-466-3821 or 1-800-585-8200.